Welcome to Chem-Dry Johannesburg South
Your Number One Choice in Carpet, Upholstery & Tile Cleaning in the Alberton, Eldorado Park, Glenanda, La Rochelle and Rosettenville Areas!
We Service The Following Areas…
Do you want your carpets and upholstery looking fresh and new or have a troublesome stain that needs to be removed? Chem-Dry Johannesburg South provides top quality professional cleaning services for your carpets and upholstery.
Our cleaning expertise covers all kinds of carpets and surfaces and will leave your home looking and smelling new.
Chem-Dry’s professional carpet cleaning services always pay close attention to detail when it comes to our client’s needs and their particular cleaning concern. Our work begins with a visit to your business or home by one of our expert carpet cleaning technicians, who will set about determining the correct cleaning treatment for your carpets or rugs as well as their quality and level of wear.
Basic cleaning is usually recommended for light traffic areas with minimum stains on the carpets while deep cleaning is suggested for home-owners who have pets and in higher traffic areas with heavy stains.
Our carpet and upholstery cleaning solutions are safe to use on just about any fibre or fabric and our world famous spot remover is applied to stubborn stains. As an optional extra you may also decide to use Chem-Dry’s Carpet and Fabric Protectant.
When utilized, this water repellent product provides an invisible barrier to help protect against future spills or stains penetrating into your carpets and furniture. What is more this exciting and unique invention can also be used on clothing, shoes, gloves and car interiors.
Most people would be dismayed and shocked if they could see the dirt, grime, hair, dead insects and dust that accumulates at the root of their carpet fibres. However with Chem-Dry around there is nothing to fear. We use a natural carbonating solution which produces millions of tiny bubbles that penetrate deep down into the core of the carpet and lift dirt and bacteria for extraction.
Also unlike steam cleaning, or shampoo cleaning, Chem-Dry’s method causes no harm to flooring, carpets or padding.
Chem-Dry’s efficient and cost effective carpet and upholstery cleaning services have shown us to be one of the leading professional carpet cleaning companies in the Johannesburg area. Our deep cleaning carpet tools combined with our unique non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning solutions guarantee you dramatic cleaning results and healthier homes and offices. Years of research has gone into developing state-of-the-art carpet cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions that are tough on stains yet safe to use in your home and around children and pets.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning technicians are highly trained and skilled in identifying different types of fibres and which cleaning methods would suit them best. Chem-Dry Johannesburg South makes it their mission to render professional cleaning of carpets easy and affordable.
- Active Carbonated Cleaning Solution – this completely natural method of cleaning is highly effective without using any harsh chemicals, getting right down to the root of your carpet fibres
- Resistance to Re-soiling – because the Chem-Dry carpet cleaning process uses no chemicals or detergents, no soapy residue it left behind to attract and contain future staining
- Short Drying Time – Chem-Dry will clean your carpets and upholstery using 80% less water than conventional steam cleaning and wet extraction methods, meaning your carpets will dry within a couple of hours
- Carpet Deodorizers – infuses your home with fresh natural scent as well as inhibiting future soiling as the deodoriser surrounds your carpet fibres with a protective coating
- Chem-Dry Stain Extinguisher – this water based cleaner can be used to remove stubborn stains from carpets, upholstery, car interiors and even clothing
- Grease & Oil Stain Extinguisher – specially formulated to remove fresh grease and oil stains from carpets and upholstery. Works particularly well on mascara, lipstick, crayon and marker pen stains